Governors have a responsibility to raise school standards through:
- School Leadership - Including School Improvement Priority Areas & Strategic Vision
- Pupil Attainment & Progress - To continue to further improve attainment and progress for ALL children.
- Quality of Teaching & Learning - To further develop provision and practice for SEND, More Able & Pupil Premium Pupils.
- Pupil Well being & Resilience - To ensure individual needs of pupils are met
- Use of Resources - Evidence of benchmarking to ensure Value for money & SFVS issues
- Range of Opportunities for pupils - Extra curricular activities
- Communication with Parents & Relationships with Local Communities
Governor Committee / Responsibilities
Brookfield Governing Board - Register of Interest
Governing Board attendance